Friday, October 10, 2008

My Latest Sweetheart!!


VAIBHAV

I am really sure to people who know me more den I know myself will b surprised to read this blog because I always tell them that my kinda of guy should not have beard and mush. But now and I don’t know how I like/love Vaibhav, one the guys in Sa-Ro-Ja (a tamil movie). I actually dint want to watch that movie and I was literally forced to watch that movie by my friends (thanks to my friends for making me watch that movie, otherwise I would have missed Vaibhav as well as the movie!)

I don’t want to make a statement saying that he is my kinda guy! But, somehow he makes me look at him everytime when he comes on TV or on newspapers or on posters. Its just not when he comes,infact i keep scrolling channels and search for a song or scene from the movie so that I can see him.

I thought I’ll never fall for a guy who has beard n mush(I know thats too much). I wouldn’t say that I’m crazy about him like the way I was crazy for Sid, at the same time I cant keep off my eyes from him when he on the media!

He's my latest sweetheart!

19 comments:

Vivek Krishna said...

congrats :) romba nalla vishiyam.

Unknown said...

romba mukkiyam naatuku

veetula chumma irukka mudiyama bloggu aduvum anda vetti payala patti big comments and talaipu my latest sweetheart vera

tu tu tu tu tu tu tu tu tu

Unknown said...

Ena koduma saravannan ithu

Lakshmi Kalyani (Priya) said...

Ppl,thx 4ur comments!Vivek..romba thx!:)nee oru welwishr iruka nu oru dairiyathula dan inda muyarchi ellam! n Suresh..d whole world knos am jobles n am doin dis blogin!bt,nee..evalo jobles ah irunda ada read pannitu,aduk comment vera koodupa??? n finally, Raju.. kodumai ila,its a gud vishayam 4me..am nt sure 4othrs!

Priyam said...

hello avan en aalu..avanukkaaga i watched d movie twice...keep off vaibhav!!!

Lakshmi Kalyani (Priya) said...

priyam..ennoda line ah cross pannada!

Priyam said...

chance illa..after a looong time..found somebody impressive in tamil cinema...so leave hm to me

Lakshmi Kalyani (Priya) said...

priyam..y sud i leav hm 2u???eppo sollu..ur wish,anythin is k wid me nu..i ll decid wat 2do!;)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ashfaq Badsha said...

HI!!!

I have a mush and a beard as well..
:P

Lakshmi Kalyani (Priya) said...

@Badsha.. ena sollavara??

Ashfaq Badsha said...

Chummmmmmaa... Oru bit-a potten.. :P

Lakshmi Kalyani (Priya) said...

@Badsha..wat bit??

Ashfaq Badsha said...

WOW!!!,Kalyani.. :O
You know, you must be saving your folks a whole LOT of money..
..No tubelights required as long as YOU're around..
:P

Lakshmi Kalyani (Priya) said...

@Badsha..excuse me..

Ashfaq Badsha said...

Alright Ma'am, consider it done!!

You're excused.

Revathi Muthukumar said...

Ha ha Its gud tat I read ur blog a long late and by the way wher is tat vaibhav now :P he is out of cinema or i missed to c!! Jus 4 fun :)

Anyhow nice to know abt ur dream boy :):D

Lakshmi Kalyani (Priya) said...

Honey, he is not my dream boy and all.. I just liked him in that movie.. Actually you know what, i will not be bothered if you look at him!! :P

Jayesh said...
This comment has been removed by the author.