Thursday, January 8, 2009

JUST LIKE THAT!

Courtesy: VISWA!
Let me start the blog by wishing: HAPPY NEW YEAR TO MY BLOG READERS AND HAVE A GREAT YEAR AHEAD !
Somehow this picture has attracted me a lot.. So, just wanted to write on it..
Where do I start from..
The portrait is focussed on the small ceramic doll of a girl and a puppy which is LONG TWO SHOT with a blue background! RULE OF THIRD IS FOLLOWED and also HEAD ROOM is perfect! (Now, my photography faculties dont curse me for this and my BA Journalism and MA Communication friends dont scold me for reminding you of our studies and also for the submission days!)
Hmmm. Dunno, why I like this picture... Is it for the background BLUE,MY FAVOURITE COLOR? Is it for the PUPPY which is so cute like OLIVE? Is it for the INNOCENT GAL who looks like ME(wink!)??? Is it for the looks of the picture (PHOTOGRAPHY!)???? (Or can we try a poll on why I like the picture????? ;))) Anyway, whatever be the reason, the picture is really nice according to me..
The credit for clicking this picture goes to Viswa.. My collegue/friend at office!(And Viswa kindly apologise me for not getting permission to post your copyrighted picture and also thanks for the picture..!)
The main reason for me to post this blog is I LIKE THE PICTURE and the other reason is SOMEBODY REMINDED ME THAT I HAVE A BLOG and I AM SUPPOSED TO WRITE SOMETHING ATLEAST ONE EVERY MONTH!
Hope, atleast my next blog will come without a reminder!

16 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the compliments......

Priyam said...

ai..enna de..blog engira paerula photography revision class nadathuriya..its a cute pic though;)

Unknown said...

picy huh........ superb

Lakshmi Kalyani (Priya) said...

hey Viswa..dnt mentn!
Priyam.. revisn ellam padichavangaluk de..nt 4ppl lik us!do u rem my crime rates(adu ena my crime rates?our crime rates!)!? :p
Raju..r u by any chanc sarcastc?anyway,thx!

Unknown said...

5 varusham padichathu veenapola.......... ur able to convert even a picture into conversation like this

Lakshmi Kalyani (Priya) said...

oh,ya!bt,yarum namba matendra dat am a PG holdr nu..

The Silent Waffler said...

Adrasaka adrasaka adrasaka... Look who's blogging! Awesome gurl! Looking fwd to reading more of ur stuffs! Kalakks snap! And onnoda running commentary! :) One post per month badila one week vechchiko :)
- Lalli

Lakshmi Kalyani (Priya) said...

hey lals,thx da..ena panrdu,timpas panna eppad dan yedavudu pannanum!plus,i sud also show off dat i hv don my journalism n comm nu la..wat say?? ;)

vinay arvind said...

No room for shoe's??? ;-)

Lakshmi Kalyani (Priya) said...

@ ARVND,MISMATCH!!PV!!TT!! :)

Anonymous said...

I'll spare you my sarcasm on this one.. ..NOT!!

coz.. you oughta explain stuff ma'am.. ..am a lay person to your jargon.. so, didn't quite catch
"..Two long shot..", "..Rule of third.."..

Hey, You have done your MA comm, huh??

Thought you were an under grad drop out.. sorrys.. my bad.

Ashfaq Badsha said...

Sorrys.. I take ownership of the previous comment.. it got saved before I could sign.

Lakshmi Kalyani (Priya) said...

@Badsha..
i hv don my mastrs in Comm..
ya..i knw,ppl assum dat i hv jus don my UG!!
hmmm..no issues..
ya..nt evry1 cn undrstnd wat rule of third is n 2long sht is..
mayb u cn relate it 2d pic n find out wat it is..

Revathi Muthukumar said...

Nice da, again start writing and post something like this..interesting :)

Lakshmi Kalyani (Priya) said...

I know.. People are waiting for it!! :)

Lakshmi Kalyani (Priya) said...

I know.. People are waiting for it!! :)