Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Imagination!!!

To be frank its not my imagination!
But its my imagination in somebody else imagination!
I remember it ws in the month of April that my cousin showed me a message from her inbox which actually dint matter to me at that time. But the message content did go into my head!
The message starts something like this...
"It would make more sense if the life cycle was all backwards................... " and dont even remember how it ended!
Let just start with the same sentence and put in my own words and complete the message..
It would make more sense if the life cycle was all backwards..
Die first and get death out the way then you live in an old age home with pension.(How nice it would be..!!)
You get your PF and start working. You work 40years until you are young enough to enjoy retirement. (With you money..and not your parents!) You booze, party and get ready for high school.
Then you become a kid, play, have no worries. You become a little baby, go back into the womb, spend your last nine months floating, and finish off as a chromosome.
Fun nah..Life rocks!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Stephen spielberb s sci fi movie....... you have a rocking story

Lakshmi Kalyani (Priya) said...

thx 4encouragin me..mayb u cn produce my Movi or Book!

nanda said...

This story has already been written and the movie is getting released this yr----
The Curious Case of Benjamin Button

Lakshmi Kalyani (Priya) said...

OMG!whoz bad luc???

Unknown said...

udatha udatha kannu patent issue la case potruvom . avan yaar benjamin . bejaar aayiduvan aamam

Lakshmi Kalyani (Priya) said...

yaru yar mela case poduva nu teriyum..ckarathula!